FAQs 2017-04-04T20:12:16+00:00

Home Improvement Contractor Frequently Asked Questions

Home improvement contractor is known as a contractor. Bonding is form of insurance that protect the customer from any illegally or action
Yes, a permit is required.
Charleston and metro areas.

Yes, licensed & insured

Credits cards, check, or cash.
Warranties from (5) to (10) years
Give us a call or submit your information on the form below.

Schedule Consultation

(843) 302-4045